Contracts Manager - Infrastructure
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity to work as Design and Delivery Contracts Manager for one of Sydney's major infrastructure projects.
Client side Contracts Manager position for one of Sydney's leading Infrastructure projects.
• Manage subcontract packages, scopes & lettings, procurement schedules and assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations.
• Be proficient in all contractual matters and have the ability to communicate this knowledge in a practical and meaningful way to the project team.
• Provide outstanding client service and utilise your expert communication and negotiation skills to foster the client relationship.
• Manage project expenditure, reviewing and processing all subcontractor claims.
• Ensure safety and quality compliance on all projects.
• Degree Educated In Civil Engineering / Construction Management /Quantity Surveying or similar
• Minimum 10 yrs Commercial / Contracts Management Experience
• Experience on large budget Infrastructure Projects
• Extensive Contractual Experience
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Tier 1 Civil Contracting Experience Advantageous
• Australian Experience Essential
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.