Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a station construction project, with many transport projects in the pipeline for future work. Services offered include detailed measurement and cost planning, bid preparation and project progress, change management, claims and disputes, and commercial administration.
To be considered for these opportunities, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in quantity surveying, construction management or civil engineering.
- Strong commercial acumen, particularly in cost forecasting and change management.
- Recent experience in transport and infrastructure projects.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of all contractual and commercial matters in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Management of all contract submissions and approvals.
- Procurement and administration of key subcontract packages.
- Management and close out of all contract administration functions including claims, variations, EOTs and reports.
- Prepare internal monthly financial reports and forecasts for review by the Project Manager.
- Management of the administration team, overseeing compliance with contract procedures and monthly reporting.
- Management of subcontractor compliance in accordance with project requirements.
- Provide commercial advice to the Project Manager.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.