Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This company is a renowned Civil Construction company providing integrated civil solutions to a variety of clients throughout Australia. Due to growth in the WA region of their business, they now require a Project Engineer specialising in civil infrastructure projects with strong exposure to projects with MRWA. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 5 years experience working on W.A civil projects and be able to work remotely on a FIFO roster.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the civil construction industry.
- A working knowledge of implementing and monitoring project management plans
- Experience in coordinating and/or running tool box meetings, pre-start meetings, site inductions and a demonstrated commitment to HSEQ practices
- Proven experience in managing a control system for labour, plant and materials
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills which enable you to assist in resolution of client and key stakeholders concerns
- Civil Engineering degree
- Willingness to work remotely on a 10:4 DIDO / 15:6 FIFO roster
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.