Civil Supervisor - Airports
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
They are now looking to a Civil Supervisors with extensive background in civil construction throughout WA. The successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working on WA Civil construction projects with a mixture of exposure to roads, earthworks and utilities and be very familiar with the specifications involved. Candidates with experience working on Airports will be favourable.
- Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
- Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
- Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
- Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
- Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
- A minimum of 5 years experience on civil projects in WA
- Highly flexible- open for FIFO or DIDO
- Strong experience in all round civils- Airport experience favourable
- Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
- Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who is focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure, Civil Construction & Maintenance. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.