Senior Project Engineer
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-26 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This company is a large civil and mining contractor, now looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join their team. With a team of nearly 2000 industry-experienced civil and mining personnel, this business boasts a solid reputation for delivering complex projects in challenging environments. They are now looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer based in South Australia for a large earthworks project on a 2 & 1 FIFO project.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Oversee the development of project briefs for the major and minor capital works projects and programs
• Report into the Construction Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Budget forecast and cost control
• Manage the project team on site and client liaison
• Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
• Overall responsibility for project programme
• Degree Qualified - Civil Engineering
• Extensive all round civil knowledge and experience in mining industry
• Completed projects ranging from $5 million to $25 million
• Excellent understanding of bulk earthworks and concrete
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for major civil contractors
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a strong organisation within the Australian construction industry.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.