Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-10-31 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is an established Civil Contractor with a strong order book of Perth Metro based and regional projects throughout WA. With an excellent company culture this contractor has a firm reputation in project management and civil engineering within the Western Australian construction Industry. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Estimator with experience on a diverse range of civil projects. The successful will have a proven track record of projects tendered and won in WA.
• Prepare a combination of cost plans through to hard dollar tenders
• Review tender documents for scope of works, contract requirements and possible alternative design options
• Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Prepare / measure bill of quantities
• Formulate the tender submission and presentation to the client
• A good understanding of construction methodologies (earthworks, roads, drainage and concrete structures)
• Degree qualified
• Minimum 5 years estimation experience in Perth- MRWA experience is desirable
• Good knowledge of estimating software
• Exposure and experience of the preparation of tenders up to $20 million
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor and work on landmark Perth projects. The company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate, along with the chance to develop their career and be a part of the leadership team.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.