Supervisor - Road Stabilisation
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This well renowned civil contractor has a strong order book of projects and positive outlook for the new year. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with extensive background in road stabilisation. The successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working on West Australian Main Roads Projects and be very familiar with the specifications involved. This candidate will be required to work on a flexible DIDO roster.
• Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
• Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
• Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
• Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
• Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
• A minimum of 5 years experience on civil projects WA specialising in road construction/surfacing
• Flexibility- Able to do variable DIDO swings
• Strong experience with MRWA projects is essential.
• Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
• Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
• Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who is focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure, Civil Construction & Maintenance. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.