Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 9 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This organisation includes a Tailings Dam Construction Division that has a number of contracts around WA. Due to the success and growth of this area of the business they now require a General Manager (Dams) to oversee the day to day operations of this Division. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the civil and mining industry and be driven to help develop new and existing business whilst managing internal stakeholders to successfully run the division.
• Oversee project planning, estimating and scheduling
• Liaising with clients over additional works and contract variations
• Prepare appropriate documentation to assist in the execution of new tenders
• Business Development
• Growing internal teams to work effectively
• Take a hands on approach – operate in the field with the team
• Ensure projects operate to the maximum output capacity
• Actively supervise all employees and sub-contractors on site
• Conduct internal training when required.
• Strong understanding of the civil and mining industry - Ideally Tailings Dam construction
• 5 + plus years experience in a senior management role
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Certificate IV in Frontline management (desirable)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and expanding business whilst having the backing and support of a larger parent company. The successful candidate will be given full autonomy to run this business unit. The company offers a very attractive remuneration package, along with the chance to develop your career with a market leading business.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.