Interface Manager - Rail
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272018-12-27 transport-and-rail 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity for an experienced Rail Interface Manager to perform in an advisory capacity for a Major Rail project in NSW Infrastructure. Attractive Contracting Position. Based in Chatswood.
Lead in an advisory position, providing Technical Interface oversight on Alliance involved in NSW Rail project roll-out.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that effective and efficient interfaces are established and maintained between the Alliance and its key internal and external stakeholders.
- Operational Management – Manage the TfNSW and Alliance contributions to business plans, budgets and risk management plans, consistent with overall TfNSW Corporate Plans, control costs, review and improve business systems and processes, and report as required on activities, performance, trends and issues.
- Safety – Comply with the System Requirements, Safety Responsibilities, Authorities and Accountabilities within the Safety Management System that promote a zero harm culture across the Alliance activities.
- Alliance Leadership - Effectively contribute to the leadership of the Alliance as a member of the AMT, including contribution to the overall strategic direction of the Alliance as well as input and advice on day to day management issues.
- Advise the Alliance Manager on the potential impacts and implications of the Alliance Activities with particular regard to potential impacts to stakeholders and by stakeholders (including TfNSW).
- Lead the interaction with TfNSW as the Alliance’s key contact person for TfNSW.
- Actively participate in periodic reviews of the Alliance’s risk and opportunity register to identify, monitor and proactively manage the project risk profile so as to minimise the impact of stakeholder-related risks and maximise the potential opportunities to be gained from effective stakeholder involvement.
- Where relevant, contribute to subcontractor procurement requirements, tender assessments and evaluation and assist in managing resolution of contractual disputes.
Attractive Contracting Rates on Offer
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.