Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 building-and-construction Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This reputable, well-established Civil Contractor is experiencing a large volume of growth and now looking to bring on a highly experienced Construction Manager. This company is family owned and operated and has an excellent reputation in the NSW civil industry. The Successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivery utilities based civil projects in Australian and able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
• Engage with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
• Client Liaison – This is a large part of this role
• Manage a hard-working team of project and site managers
• Report project statistics back to the internal commercial team
• Update Systems and Processes
• Quality Management and Assurance
• Ensure the projects are running on time and within budget
• Expected to have 10 + years' experience in a similar role.
• Strong man management skills
• Client liaison
• Proven track record delivering utilities/underground services civil construction projects
• Have dealt with Tier 1 Civil contractors
• Manage services, supply, construction access, approvals, programming and coordination of tender documentation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a well run organisation that takes pride in every project undertaken.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.