Senior Civil Engineer - Transport Infrastructure
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-15 engineering Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Great opportunity for a senior engineer looking to take the next step into a leadership style position.
Great opportunity for a dedicated engineer to gain exposure to a number of QLD's major infrastructure projects with a leading engineering company.
Robert Walters have recently been engaged by an internationally recognised engineering company who on the back of recent projects awards require us to assist in sourcing a Senior Civil Engineer for their Brisbane CBD office.
The successful candidate for this role will have previous exposure to the design of heavy civil infrastructure projects throughout Queensland and more specifically have extensive knowledge of operating to the specifications of the Department of Main Roads.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years post graduate experience
- Sound Knowledge of TMR specifications
- Have or be working towards RPEQ/CPEng accreditation
- Construction experience (Desirable)
- Flexible working hours
- Market leading remuneration
- Access to major transport infrastructure projects
- Internal career progression
- Ability to gain exposure to an industry leading company
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.