Business Development Manager
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 4 March 2019 2019-03-042019-03-27 building-and-construction Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 200000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This diversified family owned and operated civil contractor is now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding organisation. This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be responsible for driving new and existing business throughout Sydney and regional New South Wales. The successful candidate will have had strong experience dealing with tier 1 contractors and local authorities in N.S.W and ideally have some established relationships in these sectors
• Build genuinely effective relationships with local authorities, tier 1 contractors and private developers
• Identify key decision makers and win new business through networking and knowledge building
• Maintain visibility in the market – be effectively present at events, forums, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
• Stay ahead – monitor market activities and upcoming opportunities
• Maintain strong relationships and open communication channels with counterparts across the business
• Frequent travel throughout regional N.S.W to find business opportunities.
• Prepare and accurately record activity reports and client information.
• 10 plus years industry experience- Tier 1 exposure
• Strong understanding of the Civil construction industry
• Knowledge of RMS projects
• Well networked within Tier 1 civil sector and local authorities
• Strong understanding of services you are selling and machinery involved
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an extremely well run organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.