Civil Site Engineer
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-29 engineering Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This civil contractor is a well established organisation, with a large amount civil infrastructure projects in the pipeline. They are now looking for a motivated Site Engineer to join their expanding team. Reporting into and assisting the Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Quality documentation
• Contract Administration
• General assistance to the Senior Project Engineer
• Job tracking
• Take Off’s
• Document Control
• Quality Assurance
• On-site client liaison.
• Safety and Environmental Incidents Reported and dealt with in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent is essential
• 2 years experience working on Civil projects- ideally Vic Roads
• Highly motivated and strong communication skills
• High level of organisation
• Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
• Strong understanding of OH&S policies
• Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise in the workplace
Not only will you be joining an excellent contractor with a large share of the market, but you will also form part of a talented, professional team of individuals. This is an exciting opportunity that promotes longevity within the company and steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.