Senior Project Manager - Maintenance/Vegetation
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-06 utilities Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity for an Senior Maintenance Project Manager in a leadership role with major NSW utilities infrastructure company. Based in Western Sydney.
Opportunity for an Senior Project Manager in a leadership role with major NSW utilities infrastructure company.
The Senior Project Manager will manage easement contracts, maintenance operations, environmental and vegetation contracts.
Based in Western Sydney.
The person for this position will be an energised individual with proven leadership qualities. Proven experience in delivering Utilities, Civil or Maintenance work programs.
Easement Maintenance and Defects
- Manage the easements and access tracks, analyse trends and outcomes of the work undertaken to manage these assets.
- Manage the capture of information and data resulting from both scheduled and unscheduled work carried out in the easements and access tracks, as well as monitor and report on the condition of assets under management.
- Ensure all defects are managed in accordance with maintenance plans.
- Ensure maintenance targets are achieved.
Manage Vegetation Projects
- To assess, scope and manage the vegetation contracts for all easements and transmission lines.
- To ensure accurate records are maintained for work performed by the contractor, that the scope is completed to the required standard and billing is in accordance with the agreed scope.
- Ensure all work performed on easements and access tracks is carried out in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the community.
- Undertake environmental risk assessments and analyse trends from the work performed, ensuring a proactive approach to maintenance.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Identify and integrate community expectations in project planning and management.
- Develop effective working relationships to identify and satisfy customer needs and possible additional work opportunities.
- Monitor and report on customer focused activities such as work completion rates, quality of work issues, regular feedback on performance and feedback from customer surveys
- Develop working relationships with the various groups within the business unit and internal/external stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in an appropriate discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Broad based knowledge and previous experience in transmission systems, construction activities and/or civil maintenance work programs
- Ability to provide leadership and training to a multi-disciplinary technical workforce and provide direction to staff
- +5 years in a Program Delivering Leadership role.
- Competent in the application of risk management methodologies
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.