Project Manager - Subdivisions
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-07 building-and-construction Perth Western Australia AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This well established contractor has been providing quality civil engineering construction services to both private developers and government clients for over 10 years. Due to the award of recent contracts, this WA family-owned and operated company is now looking to take on a highly experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team. Our client has a heavy focus on sub-divisional and land development type projects, therefore extensive experience working in these areas will be advantageous.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the General Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Budget control and contracts management
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Manage the project team on site
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Over 10 years civil experience, predominantly on Sub-divisions and land development projects.
- Extensive experience in a Project Management role
- Excellent understanding of all round Civil works
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record of leadership and man management skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a organisation that takes pride in every project undertaken.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.