Civil Supervisor Foreman
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 building-and-construction Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This well renowned infrastructure provider has a strong order book of projects and positive outlook for the new year. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with a project background in road, piling,reinforced concrete and services scopes.. The successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working on large infrastructure projects for TfNSW and be able to co-ordinate resources to deliver on time and budget, while upholding a high quality standard
• Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
• Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
• Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
• Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme w
• Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
• A minimum of 5 years experience on civil projects in Australia specializing in road construction.
• Strong RMS/TfNSW experience is desirable.
• Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
• Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
• Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who is focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure & Civil Construction. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.