Project Engineer - Civil
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-27 building-and-construction Perth Western Australia AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client offers a broad range of civil construction services and specialises in offering comprehensive start to finish ('turn key') project management expertise. With a team of experienced personnel, and complimentary resources, this organisation is well positioned to undertake civil work throughout Western Australia. They are now looking for a Project Engineer with excellent people skills and a background maintenance contracts.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages
- Report into the Divisional Manager any issues around the contract
- Contract Administration
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Experience with Fremantle Ports Authority is advantageous
- Contract administration experience
- Completed projects in excess of $10 million
- Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for contractors on WA projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.