Project Area Manager Civil
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-04 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a renowned Civil Construction company providing integrated civil solutions to a variety of clients throughout Australia. they now require an Area Manager specialising in civil infrastructure RMS projects with strong exposure to earthworks packages. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 8 years experience working on RMS projects. You will be reporting into the Construction Manager and have multiple SPE's reporting to you.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Construction Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
• Manage the project team on site
• Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
• Overall responsibility for project programme
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Minimum 8 years Project Management experience working on RMS projects
• Excellent understanding of bulk earthworks and road construction.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for major contractors in Australian
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.