Project Engineer- Civil Utilities
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 building-and-construction Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client offers a broad range of civil construction services, mainly involving themselves in large utilities installation civil projects. With a team of experienced personnel, and complimentary resources, this organisation is well positioned to undertake civil work throughout NSW. This an autonomous role where you will not be micro-managed, therefore the successful Project Engineer needs to be self motivated and interested in joining a business that promotes an excellent culture.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration
• Ordering of materials
• Manage drawings and plans to match site activity
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Multi-task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Contract administration experience
• Experience with Sydney Water projects
• Completed projects ranging from $500k- $20M
• Excellent understanding of underground services- Sewer, drainage, etc
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.