Project Engineer - Roads
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 engineering Kimberley Region Western Australia AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a large civil and concrete contractor, with an exceptionally strong order book that are looking to add an experienced Project Engineer to their current team. The role will be on a 2:1 FIFO roster for a more senior candidate but potentially could be moved back to a local project.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Contract Administration
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Multi task between various sites/projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Extensive experience with MRWA projects will be advantageous
- Contract administration experience
- Completed projects in excess of $10 million
- Excellent understanding of underground services
- Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for contractors on WA projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.