Senior Project Engineer
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-30 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is a well established tier two civil contractor, now looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join their team. Reporting into the Senior Project Manager on a diverse range of project, based on various sites in the greater Sydney area. They are looking for a Senior Project Engineer with excellent people skills and the ability to multi task between various projects. This business completes projects for RMS, TfNSW, Sydney Water, Tier 1 contractors and private developers.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Multi task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Exposure to general civil works- roads, concrete, earthworks, water etc
• Contract administration experience
• Experience performing projects local governments authorities
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for contractors on NSW projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on +61 2 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.