Civil Supervisor - Subdivisons
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This company's exceptional growth has been proven through the commitment, quality, reliability and hard work of the project team. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with extensive background in subdivisions. The successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working on West Australian subdivision Projects and be very familiar with working closely with local council and government stakeholders.
- Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
- Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
- Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
- Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
- Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
- A minimum of 5 years experience on civil projects in the Perth metro area specialising in land developments.
- Strong experience with subdivision projects is essential.
- Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
- Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who is focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure, Civil Construction & Maintenance. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.