Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
GPA is a highly experienced and respected consulting engineering group providing engineering services to Australia's heavy industries since 1987 with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Darwin. GPA delivers multidisciplinary developments for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects; from small projects to designing entire plants and facilities.
GPA is respected for consistently delivering high quality results on technically challenging projects ensuring long term trusted client relationships whilst developing our staff to their full potential.
- Opportunity to engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the hydrocarbons, water, power, metals and mining sectors.
- Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals.
- GPA offers you the opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
- Civil/Structural Engineer with minimum of 4 and up to 6 years in the heavy industry sector including oil and gas, mining, material handling technical experience with an Australian recognised degree.
- Experience in the design, modelling and analysis of structural system from foundations to support structures (concrete, steel, timber, etc).
- Experience with structural software (Space Gass, Mircostran, Limcon, Strand 7, etc).
- Experience in civil design including drainage, earthworks and roadworks will be an advantage.
- Familiar with AS1170, AS1657, AS3600, AS4100, and AS5100 and similar standards.
- Good communication and written skills.
GPA is committed to providing their people with a collaborative and supportive working environment that enables professional development, provides a rewarding career and offers them the chance to reach their full potential.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.