Salary Attractive Hourly Rate
Location Western AustraliaCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is a large civil and concrete contractor, with an exceptionally strong order book that are looking to add an Project Engineer to their current team initially for a 3 month contract. This Project Engineer role will be on a 4:1 DIDO roster to regional WA and work on a project that will keep the candidate on the move.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages on the project
- Report into the Senior Project Engineer any issues around the design and constructability
- Contract Administration
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Multi task between various sites
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with MRWA and Pavement projects will be advantageous
- Contract administration experience
- Completed projects in excess of $10 million
- Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for contractors on WA projects.
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate with the chance to move into a permanent position at the end of their initial contract and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.