Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Robert Walters have recently been engaged by a nationally recognised Construction Contractor who on the back of a number or project awards and continued client portfolio growth within the mining sector require us to assist in sourcing a Project Engineer to help drive the business further and contribute to the successful delivery of multiple complex projects.
The successful applicant for this role will have previous experience working on various bridge and structures projects to both TMR and BCC specification projects ranging from $20m - $50m in PV. In addition to hands on technical knowledge you will have previous leadership experience and the ability to maintain a clean and safe site.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years post graduate experience.
- RPEQ accerditation.
- A strong background of TMR roads & bridges projects specifically Super T’s & retaining walls.
- Client facing with strong client/stakeholder relationship Skill’s.
- Advanced career progression to senior management.
- Company investment into your professional growth & development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Exposure to various disciplines across the business.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.