Civil Supervisor - MRWA
Salary Attractive Package with Uplift
Location Western AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-26 building-and-construction Western Australia Western Australia AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This company's exceptional growth has been proven through the commitment, quality, reliability and hard work of the project team. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with extensive background in road construction. The successful candidate will have over 8 years experience working on West Australian Main Roads Projects and be very familiar with the specifications involved.
- Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
- Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
- Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
- Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
- Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience on civil projects specialising in road construction.
- Strong experience with MRWA projects is essential.
- Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
- Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who is focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure, Civil Construction & Maintenance. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.