Project Manager - Civil
Salary Attractive Package + Uplift
Location Western AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-26 building-and-construction Western Australia Western Australia AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is an international civil contractor, with a strong order book that are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their current team. This company has delivered class leading performance in civil contracting, earth-moving, public and private works, site and land development, road infrastructure as well as a variety of other projects. Reporting into the Director working on large scale civil projects, this role will be based on various sites in Western Australia.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Oversee the development of project briefs for the major and minor capital works projects and programs
- Report into the Director any issues around the design and construct-ability
- Budget forecast and cost control
- Manage the project team on site and client liaison
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Degree Qualified - Civil Engineering
- Extensive all round civil knowledge and experience
- MRWA project experience is essential
- Completed projects ranging from $500k to $25 million
- Excellent understanding of underground services
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for major contractors in Western Australia
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a strong organisation within the WA market.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.