Salary Attractive Day Rate
Location Western AustraliaCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-28 building-and-construction Perth Western Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a national civil contractor, with an exceptionally strong order book that are looking to add an Project Engineer to their current team either on a contract basis through a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth or a residentially based permanent employee who is living or happy to relocated to regional WA. This Project Engineer will be working on a complex MRWA project and have the ability to drive the team on site while still keeping on top of the necessary paperwork.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages on the project
- Report into the Senior Project Engineer any issues around the design and constructability
- Contract Administration
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Multi-task between various locations on site
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with MRWA projects will be advantageous
- Contract administration experience
- Completed projects in excess of $10 million
- Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for contractors on WA projects.
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate with the chance to move into a permanent position at the end of their initial contract and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.