Site Manager (Solar Farm)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 engineering Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 110000 145000 145000 YEAR Prodiel www.prodiel.com https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bicolour.gif
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market. It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia. Prodiel's first Australian project will begin construction in September.
Site Manager (Solar Farm)- VIC
The Site Manager (Solar Farm) will manage and define the resources necessary to build the facilities and coordinate all the resources to ensure compliance with the safety, quality, deadline and cost targets set by the company and the client. The Site Manager will report to the Project Manager.
• Lead and manage the resourcing, materials and construction activities on site to ensure the safe delivery of the solar farm.
• Supervise and coordinate with the contractor & subcontractors, ensuring performance to the contract.
• Supervise daily operations and monitor performance in accordance with the safety, quality, scope, cost and deadline targets.
• Constantly collaborate with the Engineering Department in finding the best technical solutions.
• Coordinate and manage project handover for O&M, within the scope of the warranty period of the project.
• Lead commissioning of the facilities.
• Validate the monthly certifications of the project and consequent cost variations.
To be successful in this role, you will also require:
• Degree in Engineering. Post-graduate in Project Management would be highly advantageous
• 5 years’ Experience leading and coordinating teams in industrial construction projects, and 3 years’ in PV will be desirable.
Housing Allowance will be provided for the duration of the project
A full position description is available on request from Begona Menendez.
Robert Walters has been engaged exclusively by Prodiel to source multiple roles for this project. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Begona Menendez at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.