Location Western AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 5 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-04 building-and-construction Perth Western Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a national civil contractor, with an exceptionally strong order book that are looking to add a Civil Supervisor to their current team on a full time basis through a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth to regional WA. This Project Engineer will be working on a complex MRWA project and have the ability to drive the team on site while still keeping on top of the necessary paperwork.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages on the project
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Multi-task between various locations on site
- Resourceful and organised approach to work given the remoteness of the project
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with MRWA projects will be advantageous
- Experience with roads, Culverts, Drainage & Associated Earthworks
- Strong communication and people skills, a Team Player
- A track record working for contractors on WA projects.
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate with the chance to move into a permanent position at the end of their initial contract and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.