Senior Project Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + 12.75% Superannuation + Vehicle
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 engineering Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have been engaged to recruit a Senior Project Manager for a dynamic business to assist in the delivery of multiple transport infrastructure projects throughout northern QLD.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Program manage the delivery of multiple civil infrastructure projects
- Provide engineering, technical knowledge, project management and contract administration during the project life cycle
- Build and foster relationships with local Government and internally at HR level
- Support and mentor internal capability
- In addition, you will ensure effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders and clients, whilst communicating in a way that is appropriate for the situation, and that promotes trust, respect and integrity.
Key Requirements for Success:
You will have experience in engineering maintenance, construction and project management of road infrastructure projects in Australia. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- An extensive road engineering background that will be complimented by relevant tertiary qualifications from a recognised institution
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
If successful in your application, you will join a professional and talented team and a business that allows its individuals to grow their skills and progress their careers.
Robert Walters will be reviewing all applicants
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.