Civil Engineer - Urban Development.
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-27 engineering Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-regarded engineering consultancy have recently engaged Robert Walters to assist in sourcing the services of a Civil Engineer who has experience within the urban development and Built form sectors. Due to continued growth in project portfolio, additional capacity is required to contribute to the successful delivery of various residential, commercial and land development projects.
The successful applicant will have experience delivering various civil packages throughout Queensland and have a sound understanding of various software’s and programmes as well as a willingness to learn and understand projects being delivered in other states and countries. In addition to being a competent technician, you will have the ability to work autonomously or as a part of a group.
- Further education qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ industry experience.
- Previous experience in Land development and Built form projects.
- Sound understanding of AutoCAD, 12d and other packages.
- Ability to work in a cohesive environment.
- Advanced career progression.
- Company investment into professional and personal development.
- Major project exposure.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Longevity and stability of employment.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.