Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 31 October 20192019-11-13 2019-11-30 engineering Shepperton Victoria AU 3036 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Civil supervisor will be responsible for monitoring the civil activities on the solar farm in terms of correct and timely execution. This project will run from 12-15 months.
• Ensure the compliance of civil works performed with Issued for Construction (IFC) design, technical specification, contractual requirements, quality, local laws and site sustainability
• Monitor and track the progress of civil work activities, promptly detecting potential issues or delays and proceed with problem solving by coordinating with Site Manager
• Oversee the civil subcontractors on site and ensure they meet technical and quality requirements
• Monitor and track all civil activities relating to project schedule
• Monitor the progress and determine if works are in accordance with the schedule
• Proven experience in supervision of construction activities.
• Certification in Civil related studies
• Solar project experience preferred
• Australian project experience necessary
• Basic knowledge of local laws and regulations in regards to civil activities
This will be a residential assignment based in regional Victoria, 5 ½ day working week. A roster or FIFO arrangement will not be offered.
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.