Salary AUD180,000 - AUD210,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 engineering Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 180000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready for a new challenge in 2020? This is a new opportunity in the Brisbane market, to join an established national engineering consultancy, leading their Queensland Urban Development team.
Develop next generation of urban development leaders and contribute to projects across the urban sphere (residential, commercial, defence & industrial) with an industry leading group of individuals.
This role is newly created, to support their growth plans and continue to provide quality outcomes for their clients.
Bid, win, design and deliver, this role requires a rounded professional who is comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams through the full life-cycle of urban sensitive projects across Queensland. Commercial acumen and a genuine commitment to excellence in delivery are critical success factors for this opportunity.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Sound knowledge of local council, state & Australian federal requirements.
- Experienced leader with a strong commitment to people development and the ability to inspire multi-disciplinary teams to deliver exceptional project outcomes
- Demonstrated client relationships with a passion for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Company share / investment opportunities
- Direct access to key decision makers internally
- Professional & personal development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Strong work/life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.