Senior Project Manager
Salary Base Salary + 12.75% superannuation
Consultant Marcel Du Plessis
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-09 2020-01-03 engineering Mackay Queensland AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
RoadTek provides transport infrastructure solutions throughout Queensland as a commercial business within the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR). Roadtek specialise in delivering technically difficult, hard-to-scope, high risk and short-lead-time projects for both state and local governments, and provide valued services in niche markets.
The SPM will be a high performing individual who will contribute to Roadtek's vision of creating a single integrated network that is accessible to everyone.
- Program manage the delivery of multiple civil infrastructure projects
- Provide engineering, technical knowledge, project management and contract administration during the project life cycle
- Build and foster relationships with local Government and internally at HR level
- Support and mentor internal capability
- In addition, you will ensure effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders and clients, whilst communicating in a way that is appropriate for the situation, and that promotes trust, respect and integrity.
Key Requirements for Success:
You will have experience in engineering maintenance, construction and project management of road infrastructure projects in Australia. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- An extensive road engineering background that will be complimented by relevant tertiary qualifications from a recognised institution
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
- Appointment is subject to Roadtek’s medical fitness standards relative to the position. Roadtek is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
- If successful in your application, you will join a professional and talented team and a business that allows its individuals to grow their skills and progress their careers.
Roadtek is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Robert Walters will be reviewing all internal and external applicants and enquiries can be made to Tim Cornwell on +61 7 3032 2217.
To apply please click apply or call Marcel Du Plessis on 07 3032 2299 for a confidential discussion.