Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Competitive Package
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 13 September 2016
This highly regarded architecture and interior design firm is going through a period of growth after winning several projects in a range of different disciplines with values over $20m. This mid-size practice has won several design awards recently.
They require a strong Interior Architect who has skills within Perth to add value to the existing team. The practice is particularly after an interior designer that has worked a range of multi-discipline projects with large budgets over $20m.
- A senior interior designer working closely with the project leader
- Responsible for managing the interior design department on large projects
- Concept design, client presentations and producing layouts
- Must be able to work collaboratively with architects and project managers
- Using Revit to design and document
- Extensive practical experience with Revit
- Commercial experience is essential, preferably in Hotel or Multi-Residential space
- Either Interior Architecture or Interior Design qualifications
- 5 years local post graduate experience
- Be able to hold a senior position, taking charge of a team if required
The successful candidate will be ready either to step up into a senior position having worked as an Interior Designer/Architect for a number of years or be already holding one and are looking for a new challenge. You will be rewarded with a position that recognises and rewards consistent performance, in a great Perth CBD location.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.