Salary AUD71000 - AUD76000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 13 September 2016
An internationally renowned company with a history of excellence and an award winning culture in Perth is looking to bring on a Landscape Architect. A range of multi-discipline projects of large budgets have recently been won by the company. A Landscape Architect with a history of strong output and experience in managing both an internal team and client management will be a standout for this role. Strong CAD documentation skills are essential as well as detailed design skills.
- Managing the design and documentation on a variety of projects
- Develop relationships with both existing and new clients
- Coordinate junior staff within the practice
- Work on projects from concept design all the way through to completion
- Ensuring a quality product is produced for all clients and projects
- A minimum of 4 years within the landscpae architecture industry
- Demonstrated ability to organise and run a team of landscape architects on a variety of projects
- Strong AutoCAD skills in order to ensure the quality of documentation output
- Commercial acumen in order to time manage and delegate roles as necessary
- Contract administration experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communications
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a high-achieving workplace and a plethora of projects to develop their skills on. A prime central CBD location with easy access to train and bus stations. Working for a global and highly respected company will boost your career progression rapidly.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.