Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 15 September 2016
A large Melbourne practice who has an award winning history has recently won a number of large multi-discipline projects. This practice has a focus across the multi-residential and retail markets, however it is not exclusively limited to these project areas. A Revit BIM Manager is required to join this highly respected practice and manage a team of 3-5 people. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, at least 3 years as a BIM Manager is required to be considered for this role.
- Implementing BIM processes across a variety of projects
- Managing the BIM team and ensuring processes are followed
- Training and mentoring junior staff in teams of up to 5 people
- Managing the entire process from project inception through to completion
- Previous experience in a BIM Management role is essential in order to be considered for this role
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of 3-5 architects
- Revit proficiency is essential
- Large scale project experience with a focus on retail or multi-residential projects is required
- Strong communication skills in order to assist in the mentoring of junior staff
The opportunity presents itself to work at a top tier Architectural practice in a management role where superior performance is duly rewarded. The successful candidate will be induced into a successful and award winning environment, a role which will lead to career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.