Senior Project Architect - Melbourne
Salary AUD95000 - AUD105000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 21 September 2016
A practice with offices in both Australia and Overseas with an award winning history have recently brought on a number of large projects. With a multi-discipline base of projects across multi-residential, education, rail infrastructure and commercial. The practice is looking to bring a Senior Project Architect on board who has a minimum of 10 years experience in the Australian market. There is a view for this role to move into an Assistant Practice Manager, so managerial aspirations are ideal.
- Managing teams of Architects, Drafters, Documenters and Designers
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of a variety of projects
- Ensuring Revit documentation and processes are followed
- Produce a high-level of technical and construction detailing and documentation
- Working on projects from inception through to completion
- Experience managing and leading teams of Architects up to 5 or 6 people
- Revit exposure and experience is essential for the successful candidate
- Strong client facing and liaising skills
- Experience working a variety of project types - multi-residential and rail infrastructure preferred
- Interior detailing experience would see a candidate excel in this role
- MUST be willing to relocate to Melbourne
This is a great opportunity to get into a rapidly expanding practice who works on a variety of projects. With career progression a real opportunity as this role is looking towards an Assistant Practice Manager (2IC) role in the near future.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.