Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 12 October 2016
An established architecture firm is looking for a Revit Architect to join their fast expanding team. This practice has taken on a variety of projects and have a multi-discipline portoflio of projects. You will be getting involved in a variety of large projects, documenting projects in Revit in conjunction with the design and development team. Working with a team of drafters, architects and project leads you will be an integral piece in the design and documentation process.
- Produce quality documentation and construction detailing in Revit
- Work alongside design team, working together to complete the project
- See a project through from conception to tender including all DA and construction processes
- Reporting directly to the project director
- A variety of multi-discipline projects, both private and public sector projects
- A proven track record as a REVIT architect for a minimum of 3 years in Australia
- Willingness to consider a move to Melbourne
- Experience on a variety of multi-discipline projects is ideal
- Experience working on larger scale commercial projects
- Tertiary qualification or diploma within Architecture/Drafting
- High level of attention to detail required
This opportunity will give the right Architect a chance to utilise their Revit skills and further develop their careers in design and documentation. A competitive salary package is on offer as well as a supportive management team overseeing each project. This is a very exciting role in an internationaly recognised practice.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.