Salary AUD65000 - AUD85000 per annum + Fantastic Opportunity
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 10 October 2016
A developing architecture firm is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their fast expanding team. This practice has taken on a variety of projects across a range of disciplines. You will be getting involved in a variety of large projects, documenting projects in Revit in conjunction with the design and development team. Working with a team of drafters, architects and project leads you will be an integral piece in the design and documentation process.
- Producing quality documentation and construction detailing in Revit
- Work in conjunction with the design, documentation and management team
- Complete a project all the way through from inception to completion
- Client liaison with a range of sub-consultants and contractors
- Use your construction knowledge to help solve design and documentation issues
- A proven track record using Revit for a MINIMUM of 2 years in an Australian working environment
- Experience working on larger scale commercial and multi-residential projects in Revit
- Qualification in Architecture, Drafting or similar tertiary qualification
- Strong construction knowledge developed from working on a variety of projects
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Ideally someone seeking their Architectural Registration
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a team orientated environment with the opportunity for career progression. The chance to work on a variety of multi-discipline projects will give you great exposure to the architectural industry in a collaborative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.