Senior Interior Designer
Salary AUD75000 - AUD90000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 3 November 2016
This highly regarded Architecture firm is going through a period of growth and requires a Senior Interior Designer with at least 7 years experience to add value to the existing team. They are running exciting projects with values around and above the $100 million mark and are particularly after someone that has worked on Hospitality and Multi-Residential Designs, with several projects over the $300m in the portfolio pipeline.
- Working closely with the Project Leader
- Have 7+ year's proven design experience and excellent presentation skills within Melbourne
- Responsible for managing the interior design sections on large Hospitality (Mainly hotels) and Multi Storey Apartment/Mixed Use projects
- Concept design, client presentations, producing layouts, materials selection and custom joinery detailing
- Managing projects in Revit will be an integral part of the role
- A working knowledge of Revit with practical experience on projects within Australia
- Excellent knowledge of BCA and local Australian Standards
- Strong design portfolio
- Either Interior Architecture or Interior Design qualifications
- Around 6-8 years local post graduate experience - Hospitality and Multi-Residential project experience is highly desired
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience managing teams of 2-3 designers
To be successful in your application you need to have proven work experience in this field. The right candidate will be ready either to step up into a Senior position having worked as an Interior Designer/Architect for a number of years or be already holding one and are looking for a new challenging role.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.