Salary AUD85000 - AUD110000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 23 November 2016
Our client is one of Australia's premier Architectural practices, with a broad portfolio that comprises some of the countries most significant construction projects. Committed and passionate, they always give particular attention to detail with the will to fulfil the clients' vision and exceed their expectations. Currently this thriving practice is looking for a Project Architect with an expertise in Revit and an initial focus on the back-end contract administration stage of a landmark project.
- A fabulous opportunity to work on high quality Architectural Projects
- Managing projects that are documented in Revit and providing support to the design and documentation team
- Leading Multi residential, Hospitality and Commercial projects of values up to $500 million
- Liaising with clients and have a high probability of moving into a Senior-level Architect position due to the current growth of the company
- Initially this role will be working on the contract administration phase of a large Adelaide based project in the Practice's site-office
- The option/likelihood of the role being relocated to Melbourne post 2019
- Have a strong career record and also be looking for the opportunity to develop your management skills – minimum of 5 years as a Project Lead in Australia
- A solid understanding of REVIT IS ESSENTIAL
- Able to resolve difficult & complex design & construction problems
- Need to have proven project delivery experience and come into your own in the back-end of the project life cycle
- Possess technical resolution skills and documentation co-ordination experience.
- Able to run large and complex construction projects from sketch plan through to Construction with minimal supervision
- Experience working on large commercial or multi-residential projects in excess of $100m
This is an exciting role for a Project Architect who will get to add significant projects to their portfolio and allow for career progression. As previously mentioned, a fundamental understanding of Revit is essential for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.