Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elliot Birch
Date posted 5 December 2016
This leading Architecture firm is seeking a project architect with project leadership experience to join a thriving team that has been going through a considerable amount of growth in recent times. The practice is seeking a project architect that can lead a small team on a range of multi-discipline projects, this is a newly created role within the practice. You will need to be able to work autonomously and will report to the Director of the practice.
• Working on projects from design phase through to completion
• Taking ownership and lead the design and delivery of projects
• Producing a high level of technical and construction design and documentation
• Leading a small team of Architects/ Junior graduates
• Tertiary qualification in Architecture
• 5+ years post grad experience within the Australian market
• Strong portfolio with solid design skills
• Proven track record leading Projects of medium to large values
• Revit experience is essential
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing midsized practice and take on some large projects as the project architect. This company is well established within the Australian market-place and their sector, offering a competitive salary package for the right candidate, and exceptional performance is duly rewarded.
To apply please click apply or call Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.