Technical Manager Solar
Salary Attractive Remuneration
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Technical Manager Solar will be responsible for the delivery of Commercial solar PV in the Australia region from receipt of the project approval through to the completion of construction and handover. The candidate will report to the Head of Engineering Department.
- Oversee drafting of construction scope of work, project delivery methodology plans and design.
- Provide technical advice and inputs to the development team.
- Prepare and negotiate the construction contracts ( including turnkey EPC contracts)
- Manage technical due diligence processes associated with financing ans sale of projects.
- Oversee the construction of the projects with a dedicated project manager and owner engineer.
- Monitor testing and commissioning.
- Monitor the satisfaction of financial and legal obligations as they relate to construction activities.
- Oversee the asset management via a dedicated asset manager.
- Oversee the management of punch-list items and undertaking final inspection
- Electrical/Mechanical /Civil Engineering background is preferred
- Project Management qualifications (PMI or equivalent)
- Good understanding of construction methodologies.
- Ideally recent energy projects construction in a supervisory capacity.
- On-site construction supervision experience.
- Negotiation of EPC contractors
- Knowledge of Project Finance
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.