Consultant Brooke Parker
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Architect firm is seeking a Project Architect with leadership experience to join a thriving team that has been going through a considerable amount of growth in recent times. A background in one or more of the following disciplines is essential: Multi Residential, Mixed Use, Hotel and Retail. You will need to be able to join a large team, with an ability to resolve details and take project lead.
- Lead the project from design phase through to completion
- Take ownership and manage the design and delivery of projects
- Produce a high level of technical documentation - Essential
- Resolve issues that arise during the design and delivery process
- Lead a small team of Architects/ Junior graduates
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- 5-6+ years post grad experience within Perth
- Strong portfolio with solid experience within the Multi Residential/ Multi Storey, Mixed Use, Commercial, Hotel and Retail sphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record leading large Projects from start to end
- Revit experience of 5+ years
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing midsized practice and take ownership of some large projects. This company is well established within their sector and require an architect to take them through the project lifecycle. If you have experience in end-to-end project leadership in large scale mixed-use projects then please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Parker on +61 8 92660963 for a confidential discussion.