Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Brooke Parker
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Architect firm is seeking a Project Architect with public project experience to join a thriving team that has been going through a considerable amount of growth in recent times. A background in one or more of the following disciplines is essential: Sporting & Recreation, Justice, Residential and Retail. You will need to be able to work autonomously but will fall under the Management of the GM within the office.
- Working on project from design phase through to completion
- Taking ownership and lead the design and delivery of projects
- Producing a high level of technical and construction documentation - Essential
- Leading a small team of Architects/ Junior graduates
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- 5+ years post grad experience
- Strong portfolio with solid design skills within the Sports/Recreation, Justice, Residential and Retail sphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Revit experience ESSENTIAL
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing mid-sized practice. This company is well established within their sector and offering a competitive salary package for the right candidate, and exceptional performance is justly rewarded.
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Parker on +61 8 92660963 for a confidential discussion.