Graduate/ Assistant Architect
Location Western Suburbs Perth
Consultant Brooke Parker
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This established architecture firm is looking for a Graduate/Assistant Architect to work under their Senior Documenter on a luxury multi-residential project. A background in multi-residential projects and knowledge of interior design is essential. The architect must be proficient in Revit and have a good attention to detail.
- Work as part of the project documentation team
- Ability to follow instruction and show great attention to detail
- Produce a high level of technical and construction documentation
- Create presentations and files for the Senior Documenter
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- 2+ years workplace experience working in Revit
- Strong portfolio with solid design skills within the Multi Residential sphere
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in interior design
- An ability to follow instructions
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Parker on +61 8 92660963 for a confidential discussion.