Salary Career Development
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-02-28 design-and-creative Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
With a goal of creating Australia’s most sustainable buildings, our client is a growing National consultancy specialising in ecologically sustainable design (ESD) services and energy efficiency assessments.
As an ESD Consultant with your exceptional technical knowledge, you will be conducting energy efficiency assessments on commercial apartments and residential dwellings, primarily of architectural design and alterations/additions. You will model your excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally. Through your adept communication skills, you will be a team player with a can-do attitude; as well as committed to developing and maintaining client relationships.
With a passion for sustainability and in addition to the above, the following will be viewed favourably:
• A degree in architecture, environmental studies, drafting or other relevant tertiary qualification.
• Well-developed computer and data entry skills.
• Wide-ranging knowledge of local standards and codes
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
• Team first attitude.
• Experience with other thermal modelling software i.e., Design Builder / Energy Plus.
In return you'll be offered a rare opportunity to both utilise your experience and grow your career with this highly-respected and recognised growing consultancy. A competitive salary package, opportunities for further personal development and flexible work options are all part of the benefits on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.