Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 mining Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 150000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Located in the Perth CBD, this established resources organisation is seeking a Chemical Engineer for an immediate start to join an exciting project on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Chemical Engineer, you will be in a Principal level role to support the innovation/technology pillars of the organisations Tailings and Water Management programs. This will include responsible for the below.
- Tailings and water treatment/recovery innovation
- Laboratory/demonstration scale study scope development, implementation, reporting and recommendations
- Analytical level assessments synthesized into management communications
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ years experience/expertise in Tailings and Water Treatment (physical, chemical)
- Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering education
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to conceptualise process flow sheet development
What's on Offer:
- Immediate start on an initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Attractive salary
- Great opportunity to work as a Chemical Engineer for a genuine leader in the resources sector
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.